Netsync Giving Back
Being a Good Corporate Citizen Means Giving Back to the Community
As a responsible member of the communities it serves, Netsync believes that it’s important to actively give back to those communities in a variety of ways. For that reason, Netsync’s national offices all participate in charitable activities throughout the year. These activities range from significant financial donations to teams of caring employees unselfishly giving their free time to help a variety of worthy charities, bringing Netsync’s core corporate value of respect for others and for the community to life in a very real and impactful way.
Historically, Netsync has supported:
- Santa’s Heroes – Addison Police and Fire
- Blossom Firebell’s House of Hope
- Schools in Houston and Dallas (annual school supply drive)
- Houston Firefighters (Christmas toy drive)
- Food drives in Houston and Dallas
- Upcoming Houston beach clean-up on 9/21 for National Beach Cleanup Day
- Cybersafety talks in area schools
Netsync continues to support these and many other charities on a continual basis, affirming their commitment to being a force for positive change in their communities.