Cisco Catalyst 9100 Access Point
The Cisco Catalyst 9100 access points can handle the challenges of the next generation’s network. Going beyond the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard, Catalyst 9100 access points are resilient and intelligent and provide integrated security for your mobile clients as well as your IoT devices.
With powerful, customizable solutions for companies of all sizes, the Cisco wireless portfolio helps you manage the growing number of connected wireless devices. From IoT to a growing inventory of applications, the Cisco wireless network provides an always-on, always-available solution with the following benefits:
● Detect encrypted threats with Encrypted Traffic Analytics (ETA)
● Multi-lingual access points that provide visibility and communications with not only Wi-Fi but Zigbee, BLE and Thread
● Cisco SD-Access provides automated end-to-end segmentation and groupbased policy that is used to separate user, device and application traffic without completely redesigning the network. The group-based policies are also automated so that organizations can make sure that the correct policies are set up for any user or device with any application across the network
● Trustworthy solutions allows for security to be implemented holistically. This solution allows for constant security enhacements of the network to protect against everevolvong cyber attacks
● Streaming telemetry and contextual data from every access point and controller on the network provides complete visibility
● Automatically detect and prioritize issues with complex event processing with a series of analytics engines to find anomalies instantly
● Correlated insights and contextual cognitive analytics accurately pinpoint root cause
● Guided remediation allows for single-click resolution, allowing automation to close the loop
Reliability beyond Wi-Fi 6:
● Custom RF ASIC provides Flexible Radio Assignment (FRA), CleanAir, Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) and DFS detection
● Deterministic capacity at scale with Wi-Fi 6. Wi-Fi 6 is the newest generation of Wi-Fi that adds both flexibility and scalability while allowing new and existing networks the ability to power next-generation applications
● Software updates with minimal disruption. Being always on allows for bug fixes, access point deployments at multiple sites, network upgrades and more to be handled without rebooting the controller or impacting network operations
To learn more about the Cisco Catalyst 9100 Access Point, click here.