Simplify and Optimize Your Software Investments with EA Licensing
As a Cisco Gold Certified Partner, Netsync is pleased to be able to offer the Cisco Enterprise Agreement (EA) to their customers. With enrollments in Cisco DNA, Collaboration, Data Center and Security, Cisco EA Licensing is ideal for organizations that want financial predictability, a simplified IT environment, or have a technology growth plan. The Cisco Enterprise Agreement software-buying program helps organizations buy, consume, and manage Cisco technology across the software portfolio with a 3- or 5-year cross-platform agreement and unified terms and conditions. With Cisco EA Licensing, organizations can select from one or more enrollments to address their business needs.
- Simplifies and centralizes licensing management with a cross-portfolio, co-terminated agreement covering your entire worldwide organization.
- Scales to meet changing business needs with licenses that allow organic growth and provide updates and upgrades.
- Has no retroactive overage fees with the industry’s only “True Forward” feature.
- Controls costs by providing investment protection for existing licenses and services as well as budget predictability for growth.
- Provides one workspace to see all the software subscriptions procured, deployed, and due for renewal.
- Saves time through co-termination of software subscriptions.
Managing and optimizing usage of software assets across the enterprise presents significant challenges, even for the most sophisticated IT organizations. And with the pace of digital transformation, managing software is more complex than ever. That’s why Cisco has created the Cisco enterprise Agreement software-buying program that is designed to get the right capabilities to the right people in an efficient and cost-effective way.
The Cisco Enterprise Agreement currently offers multiple enrollments, covering Infrastructure, Security and Collaboration software. Each enrollment offers a number of products to choose from, each with unique benefits.
With a focus on ease of use, the Cisco enterprise Agreement can best be explained as:
- Easy to buy: with a cross-portfolio agreement, you have access to software catalogs across technology domains with unique value within each enrollment.
- Easy to consume: with True Forward, which means no retroactive billing, you have access to new software and on-demand deployment.
- Easy to manage: you know where you stand in one workspace, with cotermination of software subscriptions.
The Cisco Enterprise Agreement currently offers multiple enrollments covering Infrastructure, Security, and Collaboration software. Each enrollment offers a number of products to choose from, each with unique benefits.
The Cisco Enterprise Agreement includes software support, which covers 24/7/365 Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support; major, minor, and maintenance software release updates; and access to online resources. Software support will be entitled at the product-family level for each enrollment the customer is entitled to in the Cisco Enterprise Agreement.
To learn more about Netsync’s EA Licensing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.