Committed to Being a Force for Positive Change
As a responsible member of the communities it serves, Netsync believes that it’s important to actively give back to those communities in a variety of ways. For that reason, Netsync’s national offices all participate in charitable activities throughout the year. These activities range from significant financial donations to teams of caring employees unselfishly giving their free time to help a variety of worthy charities.
Historically, Netsync has supported:
- Santa’s Heroes – Addison Police and Fire
- Blossom Firebell’s House of Hope
- Schools in Houston and Dallas (annual school supply drives)
- Houston-area youth sports teams (donations and sponsorships)
- Houston Firefighters (Christmas toy drive)
- Houston SPCA (pet supply drive)
- Food drives in Houston and Dallas
- Houston beach clean-up for National Beach Cleanup Day
- Cybersafety talks in area schools
Our employees have also donated thousands of dollars to Netsync’s employee relief fund, assisting employees and community members during tragedies such as Hurricane Harvey and the 2021 Texas Winter Storm.
Netsync continues to give back to these and many other charities on a continual basis, affirming our commitment to being a force for positive change in the community.
“The professionals at Netsync made this a seamless engagement. Throughout the entire process, we were kept up to date on the project’s progress and the specific milestones met by the Netsync team.” — Derek Davidson, IT Director at Peoples