Being a Good Corporate Citizen Means Giving Back to the Community
As a responsible member of the communities it serves, Netsync believes that it’s important to actively give back to those communities in a variety of ways. For that reason, Netsync’s national offices all participate in charitable activities throughout the year. These activities range from significant financial donations to teams of caring employees unselfishly giving their free time to help a variety of worthy charities.
Historically, Netsync has supported:
- Santa’s Heroes – Addison Police and Fire
- Blossom Firebell’s House of Hope
- Schools in Houston and Dallas (annual school supply drives)
- Houston Firefighters (Christmas toy drive)
- Food drives in Houston and Dallas
- Houston beach clean-up for National Beach Cleanup Day
- Cybersafety talks in area schools
Netsync continues to give back to these and many other charities on a continual basis, affirming our commitment to being a force for positive change in the community.
For more information about Netsync’s charitable activities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.