Managed Service Desk
Providing the Highest Level of Support
Netsync’s experienced, highly-trained engineering staff provide 24x7x365 Managed Service Desk coverage for all your support calls, giving your internal IT team time to work on more strategic, value-added projects that will accelerate your business. Our teams address day-to-day IT management needs, providing rich infrastructure monitoring, robust solutions management and comprehensive lifecycle services that enable you to deliver specific business outcomes by helping you overcome the critical challenges associated with people, processes and technology, while at the same time providing your business with flexibility, reliability and elasticity.
The Managed Service Desk Solution from Netsync will centralize and track all incidents, which will provide data on the frequency and types of issues that are commonly reported and enable the resolution of root cause issues. It will analyze the needs of the users at a holistic level, driving recommendations to improve their productivity and efficiency. And it will eliminate the distraction of handling the majority of Level 1 helpdesk support requests, freeing you and your IT staff to deal with more business-critical issues and strategies.
The Managed Service Desk Team can:
- Receive, document and resolve in-bound user requests
- Create tickets to provide documentation regarding issue-tracking and resolution
- Determine the appropriate escalation of individual issues
- Support end-user devices and software
- Identify the most efficacious solution points for all issues – hardware, software or network.
- Manage administrator system accounts and passwords
- Manage all software/firmware patching
- Coordinate incident and problem management
- Oversee device backup and recovery
- Deploy appropriate monitoring and management appliances
Netsync received Cisco’s prestigious SLED Partner of the Year award for the U.S. Public Sector, 2020.