Netsync and AWS AppStream 2.0 POC
Instant Access to Desktop Applications from Anywhere
Let Netsync and AWS remove the risk by providing a fully funded AWS AppStream 2.0 Proof of Concept (POC) for your organization. Netsync will work directly with your organization and assist with the following thirty 30-day POC.
- Creating a properly configured and secured AWS account for Amazon Appstream 2.0
- Creating up to three software images (from curated image catalog) configured to your organization’s standards
- Integrating your organization’s Single Sign On (SSO) application (Okta, AzureAD, Google Auth, Identity Automation, or ClassLink) with Amazon Appstream 2.0
- Enable detailed Amazon Appstream 2.0 reporting via Netsync.IO
- Integrate cloud storage (Google Drive or Office 365) directly into Amazon Appstream 2.0 sessions
- Support your organization’s POC for up to ten (10) people including instructional, technology, and administrative staff.
- At the end of a successful POC, Netsync will assist your organization in rolling these integrations into your production AWS environment.
If you are interested in partnering with Netsync to deploy AWS AppStream 2.0 in a fully functional proof of concept, complete this form and we will get back to you on next steps.
Netsync’s skilled engineering experts hold advanced accreditations in numerous key specializations, including hundreds of certifications that guarantee the deployment and support of your technology requirements.