Netsync and AWS AppStream 2.0 POC
Instant Access to Desktop Applications from Anywhere
Let Netsync and AWS remove the risk by providing a fully funded AWS AppStream 2.0 Proof of Concept (POC) for your organization. Netsync will work directly with your organization and assist with the following thirty 30-day POC.
- Creating a properly configured and secured AWS account for Amazon Appstream 2.0
- Creating up to three software images (from curated image catalog) configured to your organization’s standards
- Integrating your organization’s Single Sign On (SSO) application (Okta, AzureAD, Google Auth, Identity Automation, or ClassLink) with Amazon Appstream 2.0
- Enable detailed Amazon Appstream 2.0 reporting via Netsync.IO
- Integrate cloud storage (Google Drive or Office 365) directly into Amazon Appstream 2.0 sessions
- Support your organization’s POC for up to ten (10) people including instructional, technology, and administrative staff.
- At the end of a successful POC, Netsync will assist your organization in rolling these integrations into your production AWS environment.
If you are interested in partnering with Netsync to deploy AWS AppStream 2.0 in a fully functional proof of concept, complete this form and we will get back to you on next steps.
Netsync is the largest DIR contractor in the State of Texas.