Backup and Data Protection
Thwart Attackers and Keep Your Data Secure
With the volume of data growing exponentially worldwide, backup and data protection is more challenging than ever. Bad actors and malware now target backup files—even those in offsite locations—first to prevent victims from restoring or recovering clean data.
Storing your data in a cloud environment has many benefits, including:
- Convenience: Cloud backup is available from anywhere with an Internet connection, so there is no need to proactively save, label and track information. You can concentrate solely on your work without worrying about data loss.
- Safety: Physical damage (fire, flood, earthquake, etc.) is minimized, as your data is stored on secure, encrypted servers and systems.
- Access: You can easily access your data from anywhere, at any time.
- Affordability: Without the need for tapes, discs, or other physical media, the cost of cloud storage is extremely affordable. While many businesses cannot afford an entire data center, cloud storage is available to virtually everyone.
- Recovery: In the event that some of your data is lost, backups are available and easily located. Multiple levels of redundancy ensure that your data is there whenever you need it.
“The average ransom payment increased to $233,817 in Q3 of 2020, up 31% from Q2…threat actors now realize that their tactics scale to much larger enterprises without much of an increase in their own operating costs.”-Coveware
Netsync’s Cloud Practice Team delivers data backup and data protection systems to thwart attackers and keep your data secure and your business operating. Using cloud resources for backup, data protection, and business continuity needs could be the right answer for you, and Netsync can help.
Amazon AppStream 2.0
Instant Access to Desktop Applications from Anywhere
Instant access to desktop applications from anywhere.Explore More »
24x7x365 Network Operations Center (NOC)
Let Netsync Manage, Control and Monitor Your Systems
Netsync provides central monitoring and management of systems, allowing you to focus on critical business initiatives.Explore More »
Meet Your Virtual Chief Information Security Officer
Netsync's Virtual CISO is a qualified, top-tier expert who will review your security framework, practices and procedures.Explore More »
Increase Productivity With More Efficient, Affordable Solutions
Netsync designs, deploys, and monitors data center solutions that enhance efficiency, bolster security and enable resiliency.Explore More »
Hybrid and Multi-Cloud
Finding the Best Solution to Meet Your Requirements
Netsync can help you find the best combination of Hybrid of Multi-Cloud solutions to meet your unique requirements.Explore More »
Amazon Web Services
Seamless, Scalable Storage
Solutions that enable customers to enjoy the benefits that come with moving and backing up workloads to the cloud.Explore More »